Shipping & Delivery
The products will be delivered at the postal address indicated by the Customer on the order form.
M.M.D Productions - Multidimensional Music undertakes to ship orders within two ordinary working days after their validation.
The Customer shall be notified by e-mail when the goods are sent.
In the event of an order emanating from a country other than France, the Customer is the importer of the product(s) ordered. Customs' duties, local taxes or import duties may be due. These duties and taxes are to be paid by the Customer, who is entirely responsible as regards both declarations and payments to the competent authorities and bodies in his own country.
Modes of delivery
- EUROPE : International Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Indicative delivery time: from 3 to 6 days
- REST OF THE WORLD : International Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Indicative delivery time: from 8 to 10 days
- EUROPE :
1 CD : 8,90 € / 2 - 4 CD's : 11,50 € / 5 - 11 CD's : 15,50 € / 12 CD's : 18,15 € /
Over 12 CD's : 21,55 €
- REST OF THE WORLD:
1 CD : 10,40 € / 2 - 4 CD's : 12,60 € / 5 - 11 CD's : 16,80 € / 12 CD's : 22,55 €
/ Over 12 CD's : 39,85 €
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The Customer has a cooling-off period of 7 clear days, to change his mind and withdraw from the purchase without giving reasons or having to pay any penalty. However, the return costs shall remain for the account of the Customer.
The cooling-off period starts on the day that follows the receipt of the ordered good(s) by the Customer. When the cooling-off period expires on a Saturday, a Sunday, on a bank holiday or on a non-working day, it is extended until the following working day.
The Customer who exercises his right of withdrawal, in accordance with the present Article, will be refunded within thirty days at the latest from the date on which this right was exercised.
The Customer will not be entitled to exercise a right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- For the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed, damaged or soiled by the Customer.
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Customer should contact the customer service by the following means:
- E-mail form available under the "CONTACT US " heading : click here
- Regular post sent to: MMD PRODUCTIONS - Jacotte Chollet, 67 Avenue de Suffren 75007 Paris - FRANCE